What questions need to be answered before building your next website
August 30, 2018
- Why do want to have a new website?
- What will happen if you dont have a website
- Who are you?
- Why do people want to buy from you?
- What problems do your prospects have that your business solves?
- How can your particular work background help prospects, compared to others in your industry?
- Why do you believe site visitors should do business with you rather than with a competitor?
- Do you have a slogan or tagline?
- Please describe your potential customers
- What is your budget for this project?
- Who are the decision makers on this project?
- What staff will be involved?
- What is your deadline for completing the site?
- Show us some sites you like
- Who is your online competition?
- Are there things you dont want on your site?
- Where does the current content for your website come from?
- Do you have a Logo?
- Are you planning online sales?
- If you are planning to sell online, are you set up to accept card payments?
- How much support time will you spend?
- What search keywords would you like to be found by?
- How will you get people to your site?
- How long before the website starts bringing in business?
- What your long term plan for the website?